As Customer Account Manager your main responsibilities will be to manage existing desk-based accounts and to support the Key Account Managers in the team.
You will be a proactive self-starter to provide first class customer service.
No experience is necessary however candidates must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and interest in IT, this role would be ideal for someone starting their working career with the progression to Key Account Manager if they show an aptitude and ambition to develop their account management skills.
- Maximise and retain revenue for an assigned set of accounts
- Supporting the Key Account Managers and wider sales team with quotes and renewals and other administration – this will be to help develop your skills and learn business processes.
- Act as a point of contact for account queries or issues and liaise with the relevant internal department to resolve them quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with the internal teams to manage opportunities. Seek support and guidance as needed to convert opportunities to sales
- Develop the skills and knowledge required to sell TMB’s full portfolio of products and services
- Ensure the CRM system is kept accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure best practice in your approach to selling solutions to meet each customer’s requirements
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally over the phone
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Enjoys working on own initiative
- Able to handle account issues in a patient and friendly manner
- Able to demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office experience
- Strong interest in technology and willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Some knowledge of hospitality industry / sector
- Customer Service experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent however this is not essential
To apply for this job email your details to Liz.Vickers@tmbsystemsgroup.com