3rd line support technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 3rd Line Support Technician to join a well-established, fast paced and expanding business providing best in class support services to hospitality clients.
You will be working with a diverse range of technologies that will enhance your skills. You will be responsible for the escalation of technical support queries on the support desk and will be required to resolve these issues to ensure that tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently and within target SLA. You will also be required (occasional) to visit clients on-site to deal with break-fix issues.
You will be responsible for remotely resolving issues with workstations, servers, network issues and use N-Central for remote assistance and monitoring.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to work successfully alone as well as part of a wider team.
Ideally you will be based in the South of England and you will be required to be part of a 24/7 on call rota.
- At Least 5 years’ experience in 3rd Line or Senior Support Role, preferably for an MSP
- Excellent Microsoft Windows platforms and Microsoft 365 & Azure knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Servers
- Active Microsoft certifications
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Active Directory, Virtualization, IIS, and Operating Systems
- Highly experience in DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
- Skilled with MS Exchange (on premise and cloud based)
- Demonstrable networking knowledge covering LAN/VLAN/WAN technologies
- Advanced knowledge of networking and connectivity, including routers, firewalls, and Managed switches
- Experience with SharePoint
- You will be required on occasions to travel to site when required for incident resolution, therefore a full, clean driving license is essential.
- Knowledge of Hotel PMS systems such as Opera, Amadeus
- Knowledge of POS solutions such as Micros, PXP
- Knowledge of IT Glue and SentinelOne
- Experience with N-Central, Team Viewer and MSP Connect
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org